On Friday little sweet Noah was blessed by our grandpy, Sparky Forbush. As we are not a normal, traditional LDS family, it was not your typical LDS blessing. JD made up a few new rules and traditions, and little Noah had a "Forbush Family Blessing." Noah was held by his parents, older brother, grandparents and great-grandparents as my grandpa blessed him. It really was a wonderful blessing. Watching Susan (Jennifers Mother) during the blessing, I think it meant so much to all of them to be involved. I didn't dare snap too many pictures during the prayer, but I got a few. That, and little Miss Haddie thought it so hilarious that everyone was quiet, she kept teasing everyone, saying "bye bye" and trying to get them all to look at her. So I was a little occupied.The kids eating Popsicles in the yard afterwards. Hadley enjoyed the germ fest that was her older cousins "Now try mine, Haddie!" and "she likes my Popsicle!" Thank you for that. I spent the next two days expecting a sniffle, cough or sneeze.
Other Broderick Happenings:
Oh boy. Really? let me see. I am going to dig deep into my Mary Poppins purse and find something interesting to write about. Oh wait. It is empty. Nothing in there but long work days, an expired car registration notice, butterfinger candy bars, and some laundry awaiting the glory of being stacked nicely in it's assigned locations. But I must say, I am excited for school to be out! Babysitters! I think I am going to have what I call Ten dollar Tuesday. Well, probably Monday, but it didn't fit with "ten." This is where I will bribe a Forbush child to watch my child, for ten dollars, and I can run errands, run around the house cleaning, or simply run. Away. To visit my pedicurist Utoetoolong. Ok, I really don't have a pedicurist.But I do now have more resources to pawn my child off on. Thank you, Davis County School District.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Bless*ed Events
Posted by "Jo" in many sizes at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Traditional or not, it was lovely and touching to see all the people closest to Noah holding him and admiring him as the blessing was being offered on his behalf. Maybe JD has started a new tradition. Cute photos,{as usual} of all the happenings.
Post a Comment