Monday, June 23, 2008

7 years of Giggles

I would just like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Payton Pickles P.Diddle Giggles Annie Jinglehymer Forbush. I really can't believe it's already been 7 whole years of this wonderful little girl stealing our hearts. Born when her Grandpa Dennis was in Alaska, he came home and she almost never left his side again. Always sharing ice cream on the bed, teasing and tickles, horses and singing. Some of my favorite memories, and I have so many, were "Bent, me some of your SPEPI?" Brent, can I have some of your PEPSI? Or Lemolaide for lemonaide, hostible for hospital, and of course singing "Hey Good Lookin" with the hip shake. Mom actually has the video posted on her blog...Look there to have a good giggle.
I love the Halloween Pictures of her. She has such a fun personality, and she reflects it in her choice of costumes. No princesses or witches here...
Halloween 2007: Napoleon Dynamite2006: Edward Scissor HandsHalloween 2004: DorothyI love you sweet girl. Hope you have a wonderful birthday.


Some giggles from my week:"Hadley, say 'CHEESE'"This finger tasted better with a little toast wrapped around it. Also, this picture reminds me of Kyle, my little brother.I put this tutu around her waist, and she chose to wear it like this?
And just a cute, classic picture of a baby wearing her daddy's hat.

4 comments:

whitey said...

Seven years, yes all good ones with her sweet little giggles!

Sioux said...

This is a DARLING entry - love all the cute pix of two of the most personable li'l gals in the Forbush clan!

Happy Birthday Payton! Hope your day was filled with fun and family good times.

Tiff said...

I can't believe Payton is 7! Dang we're getting old! Cute Hadley pictures too. I miss you guys. You need to come over and run through the sprinklers or something.

Kare Bear said...

MAN WE HAVE CUTE BABIES!!! And you were worried you wouldn't have as cute of a girl as mine. just look at your blue eyed baby girl. what a doll.