KC.....If my opinion counts, I am partial to blue so my vote is the blue one with the border. Let me know what you decide, ok? I won't feel bad if no one else votes for it,...honest! I LOVE BLUE! Yeah!
Adjusting daily to 2 little girls. A sassy 2 year old Hadley Jo, and her new baby sister born in August, Wesley Ann. I love decorating,taking pictures, anything creative, and the girls' sweet daddy, Brent.
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait ’til tomorrow For babies grow up, we’ve learned to our sorrow So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I’m rocking my baby, and babies don’t keep
6 comments:
OK! Now you're totally confusing me...I like the brown w/pink. Or the other one - you just can't trust me with a very BIG selection!
pink & brown is my vote
I like this pink and brown one, but I also like the blue one with the border.
KC.....If my opinion counts, I am partial to blue so my vote is the blue one with the border. Let me know what you decide, ok? I won't feel bad if no one else votes for it,...honest! I LOVE BLUE! Yeah!
pink & brown gets my vote
I like the 2nd one. I'm a sucker for pink.
Post a Comment