I was potty-ing and came out to find this:Hadley had found her dress from yesterday and put it on over her jammies. I laughed, and laughed, then snapped some picts of her. She was just so casaul, playing like "I look so good!" She is so fun right now. New things every day.
Friday, July 18, 2008
More giggles
Posted by "Jo" in many sizes at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I can't get enough of this scrumptious little girl lately. I love her age.It's my favorite stage.
She's such a goofball! She has so much energy, she wears me down but I love every minute of my time with her! I like the business card you ended up with, but I liked all of them, so I don't think I would have been much help in the decision at all. :D
I like that pic of you and Brent. Sometimes I forget that I make these things and I want to print them out and I forget. Such an airhead sometimes!
Ok, TTYL! <3 J
What A Diva!! And her accessories are marvel-less! The green binky is to die for.
This little girl is the funniest monkey! I know Heidi used to go nutz with Laila when she would go thru every drawer and box in the closet pulling out her clothes. What a blessing they are for us - they keep us young and smiling!
The picture with the dress on?,....reminds me of grandma Whitey when she would put all the petticoats on the four of us had and play 'dress-up'!
tell hadley to work that catwalk she is a little supermodel great choice of accessories the works and of course the cute little smile behind that RETRO binky!!!:)
love you little jo and big jo
from McKaela
Post a Comment