Friday, July 11, 2008

Nothing Is Wonderful.

I have reached the first day in say 3 weeks, where, though there is much I should do, I am not doing anything. It is wonderful. It is almost 1 in the early afternoon, and all I have managed to do is eat, bath and nap Hadley, and take a wonderful nap myself, drool included. Oh I did hop into the shower myself, but with no attempt at makeup or hairstyling. My first demanding task today is to reach the bank, 4.5 miles from here, sometime before they close at 6. I plan on leaving here about 5:43. My child is clothed with only a (clean) disposable diaper, and a little bit of lunch on her belly. Now that I have painted you the perfect picture of LAZINESS, I add this...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS PUNK!
Today is 7.11 and "I will probably have more money than you by the time I am 21" Nolan is Eleven today. I give him this name because he is somewhat obsessed with numbers, prices, and I believe is destined to be an accountant, financial planner, or just very stingy, all of which will lead to mucho mola in the bank. He is one of Jared and Jens 6 children, and despite Jareds nerdy video game influence, is very active in participating in sports, watching sports, talking about sports, and dreaming of sports. And to this I say "Neener neener" to Jared. Love you Nolan, hope you have a wonderful day of worldly welcoming anniversary.

I ask you now, What are you doing tomorrow morning at 10am? Watching me ride by in the Farmington Festival Days Parade? Really? Well, Im honored, and also working on my aim. Taffy, Tootsie Pops, and the oh so cheap Smarty could be aimed directly for your head if you are there to witness this exciting event.

Now picture time:
Our weekend with the Forbush Family at East Canyon...
Here is big strong Evan, who absolutely, HAD TO have the pink Barbie life jacket, and pink floaty. Again "Neener" to Jared, because it would have made his manliness SO PROUD!
Kyle coaxing (forcing) Hadley out into the chilly water.Well, this one really would have had Jared proud, or maybe at least got him laughing. This is called the "Beef Stew game." It is a chance for the person laying on the bottom to guess what you had for lunch, through gassy smells. Enough said.And finally, Hadleys favorite past time. Filling Sadie dogs mouth and belly with rocks. Always so helpful...
Yes, I know, out of 150 pictures that were taken up there, I only posted 4. But it is because this: I for a few minutes couldn't figure out who this BIG LADY was hanging out with us, in all of our pictures. I didn't remember her being there. And oh, her swimsuit kinda looks like mine. GOOD LORD! That is what I look like? Oh, boy. I am calling Jenny Craig as we speak.

1 comments:

Sioux said...

I'll be there with bells on - anything for a Tootsie pop and taffy! I used to say that about creamscicles...inside joke!
Great pix of the holiday and I wanted to wish Nolan a Happy Birthday!