Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Parade Elbow Hurts

Yes, yes, another parade. Farmington "Fiasco" Days was last Saturday, and the salon I work at participates yearly in it, throwing candy and hair sample packets. How silly, fun, and absolutely crazy. But yes, my arm is a little soar. I need to have a parade warm-up next time. Maybe switch up my throwing arm...
About halfway through, and Mom ran out into the road and put Hadley into the car with us. See the little Hadley speck, smooshed between Lindsey and I? She didn't know what to do and just sat there kind of frozen, until about the last 5 min of the parade. Then she really started getting into it."HI" and a wave, "HI" and she would try to throw out little candies. And even for a good half hour after the parade, she was still in parade mode. Had to show off her little pink piggies. Dare I call her "Mini Me."
See a family resemblance? Actually, just the crazy hair, no relation besides that. Look at how scared she looks. Giggle.
And here are picts from Nolans Birthday Party. Whoops, no pictures of anyone but the babies.
The difference between a Grandma and a Mom. Grandma doesn't mind all the frosting being painted all over her clothes. Mom minds...Lil Noah Davis smiling and "talking" to Grandma Great.*Funny add-on. Hadley is ready for a nap, and the way I can tell is she whines and cries at every little thing (yes I am a detective.) Well I am proofreading this, and she is sitting on my lap looking at all of the pictures. Pretty much the only thing that gets her excited, or in other words to stop fussing, is in the picture of Noah, she spots her yellow blankie in the corner. I never would have noticed! Funny what there little minds spot:) Needless to say, she is in her crib as I type!

6 comments:

Sioux said...

LOVE, love, love the picture of the clown & you and Haddie - doesn't everyone know how scarey clowns really are?!

Kare Bear said...

Haddie looked so cute with her pink little hair. Then clowns a bit scary!!!

"Jo" in many sizes said...

I think I am the only one who is not scared of clowns. He was actually very nice! But I know many who hate them, thanks to Steven King...

whitey said...

I see a future parade queen in Haddie Bug!! Or maybe a clown. She is pretty with pink hair , just like her mom.

JB said...

OMG! those pics are classic! she's so funny!

oh, but i hate clowns. well, really anything with a mask or painted face. not so much the mall santas, cuz you can see their faces, but like the easter bunny or just clowns. no good.

KickButtMommy said...

awesome hair!