Wesley Ann August 26, 2009 8 pounds 2 oz and so scrumptious!I could eat those cheeks all day.
7
comments:
Vickers
said...
Just when you think that you can't possibly love anyone as much as you love your firstborn along comes #2 and your heart doubles in size. Wesley Ann is so beautiful. Congratulations Mommy, sometimes practice does make perfect.
She is beautiful! Congratulations! We missed you at the wedding--- but it was good to see Brent and Hadley! I have the cutest picture of them dancing on the dance floor! I will have to send it to you... Hope all is well and you are having a great time at home with the girls!
Adjusting daily to 2 little girls. A sassy 2 year old Hadley Jo, and her new baby sister born in August, Wesley Ann. I love decorating,taking pictures, anything creative, and the girls' sweet daddy, Brent.
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait ’til tomorrow For babies grow up, we’ve learned to our sorrow So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I’m rocking my baby, and babies don’t keep
7 comments:
Just when you think that you can't possibly love anyone as much as you love your firstborn along comes #2 and your heart doubles in size. Wesley Ann is so beautiful. Congratulations Mommy, sometimes practice does make perfect.
What a darling pose - and sooo colorful! Is she as good as she looks?
She is beautiful! I can't wait to squeeze her again.
Scrumptious she is!
She is a very sweet little girl Kacy. Congratulations! I look forward to seeing more pictures in the weeks and months to come.
Congratulations! I love the name, too. You have beautiful kiddos.
She is beautiful! Congratulations! We missed you at the wedding--- but it was good to see Brent and Hadley! I have the cutest picture of them dancing on the dance floor! I will have to send it to you... Hope all is well and you are having a great time at home with the girls!
Post a Comment