Eating her piggy cake...PreSents!!!...
Her new babies bottle. I keep telling her moms don't drink their babies bottles, but it has been her little obsession for the last few days...
It came and went so fast, we had a wonderful time. Jared my brother is calling it "Brents Infectious Party" because if you weren't sick when you got there you were when you left. Brent has THE flu (thank you Instacare) and Haddie has been fighting a fever since yesterday evening. Not to mention Great Grandma Forbush is very sick and sadly missed the party, Great Grandma Spencer cancelled her own birthday party due to illness, ( I think she faked it so she could watch the Oscars in peace and quiet.)
Hadley was the little social butterfly at her party. She was walking all over the place to everyone. She was funny about her presents, hugged them all or threw them over her head. She laid her head down on her new blankies, and snugged her new little baby. Then watched as everyone ice skated, and they made the rounds to come and say hi to her.
Thank you everyone for your help and participation in this fun party. I am trying to finish her book "Haddie's first year" and will post some of the scrap pages I do later. I am excited to see it all done.
Monday, February 25, 2008
*.*Some PaRtY pIcs*.*...
Posted by "Jo" in many sizes at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like everyone had a great time -- except for the flu bug that followed! She looks so cute; and I can't wait to see her book. You've done such a great job with the pictures and quotes on each page. Congratulations Mom on surviving and Happy 1st Birthday, Hadley Jo!
i want to see a pic of her holding her baby doll!
Post a Comment