Tuesday, February 19, 2008

3 more days and my baby is 1!


*PARTY*PARTY*PARTY*

I have spent the morning stuffing and labeling goodie bags, preparing special candies for cupcake making on friday, making a banner...And I lOve it! Maybe I should start planning her 2 year old party!!

This time last year I was miserable. A week overdue, fat, swollen, emotional. Miserable. And scared. Now I am still most of those things, just not miserable. I am still scared. The last year has gone by so fast that I am scared for our future years. Can't time stop right this second? I can't but help wanting to do the last year all over. I think I would hold her a lot longer, rock her for hours, write to her more often, enjoy those first few weeks , be a little calmer. ok, now I am a little teary eyed. Back to party planning. So about cupcakes...

2 comments:

JB said...

She won't need you any less and this next year is such a fun age! You'll find new ways to interact with her and you won't regret any of it.

As for the past year, you did the best you could. And she's alive and well and cute as can be. So don't fret about the coulda's and shoulda's. Focus on this next year. Or month. Or day.

Okie dokie?

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNSHINE!!!!!
Love you lots, Grandma