A day full of tricks and WILD family...
Wow. Yes, we ate all but 1 foot of this huge sub sandwich...
Here is Paigey showing it off:
Oh Clydene, you wold be so proud of your family's hidden talents:
Is it a huge booger? Is his brain falling out?
NO! It's entertainment hour by look what I can do Forbush:
I can put a nickel up my nose, showing all of the kids tricks to try at school to get them expelled. Or hospitalized.
I just had to share our family's talents. Oh and the game was good, too.
Monday, February 4, 2008
LooK Mom wHat I can Do!! Super Bowl Sunday
Posted by "Jo" in many sizes at 7:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
When you got it flaunt it! Book him on the next freak show and make a few bucks. Those nostrils do come from the Forbush side.
Post a Comment