Sunday, October 4, 2009

melting my heart...

I have been playing around with some different birth announcements. Honestly, I don't LOVE the one I sent out (or am in the process of sending out!) but I was at my limit (mentally) deciding on them, so I picked one and printed it. Not going to post it here, waiting to get them all in the mail. But here was one of many that I made up that didn't make the final cut, but funny story. The night I had taken this picture, I thought maybe Hadley had gotten to the baby when I wasn't looking because she had this big red mark on her arm. Took me forever to realize she had given herself a HICKEY!!!

My brother thought this was a postcard with an elf on it: I absolutely love this picture, wishing I would have used it. hmm.
And the moments that are melting my heart, my babies first smiles. Not gas, smiles. Not really smiling at me, either, more like something behind me, up over my head, my glasses, or angels, but nonetheless, a smile

And yes, Hadley loves her baby sister, and LOVES to show off her silly face.

9 comments:

Nettie said...

I love all of the "didn't make the cut" announcements and the 'funny' story. Can't wait to get mine in the mail.

KickButtMommy said...

All absolutely gorgeous!

JB said...

Aww! Can you send me these pics full size so I can print them? They're all so damn cute!

JB said...

Esp the one of Wesley with the blue bow.

GrandmaNutt said...

You have such gorgeous girls. Love and protect them with all your strength. Great story about the hickey on Wesley's arm. Those little babies certainly have monstrous suction power.

whitey said...

*tongue tied *silly face* beautiful smiles* lucky to be grandma* to them both!

Soontobemoser said...

adorable! I hope we get an announcement..... (hint, hint)

Looks like Hadley is adapting well, you have two beautiful girls on your hand. Enjoy the ride!

Kare Bear said...

Love all the pics! It sounds like Hads is doing better with her sister! It just takes a bit of adjusting then there fine... It's funny cause she's always talking about Wesley she tells me "she cries alot,that's okay"and I love how she asks" can I touch her?"

Mike and Kadie Briggs said...

LOVE THEM!!!! Spencer sucked a hickey and a blister on his arm and was born with them...
I can't wait to meet this beautiful little girl that looks as scrumptious as her big beautiful sister.