our yearly fall driveour pumpkin pickin party:
cousins...these two remind me so much of each otherKari's love of everything itty-bitty
pregnant bellies-I almost miss it! My cousin Cali and baby Boston
grandpa+horse time
all these silly kids and my wonderful Mom and Grandma, who puts on this fun party year after year. It has been such a fun tradition! As we keep saying..."Maybe next year we will do something different" but its always so much fun.Kari, Mom and I snuck off with our families Sunday night and took some quick, cold pictures. Here are some of my favorites of my family:
.jpg)
.jpg)
Not sure what I love more here: the girls lovin each other or their Daddy right behind them helping out.jpg)
bw.jpg)
(more on flickr)
Today I took Wesley in for her 2 month check up, she is already 12 pounds and has grown 3 inches! As I am typing here, she sits on my lap and is feeling the side effects of all her shots today, poor girl. Tylenol just isn't cutting it.
AND I am back to work, 2nd week! Its actually been nice, socialization, time away from home, and some feeling of importance besides bum changes. It really makes me a better mom to miss my kids a little bit. But...the messy house, lack of time, getting home late, late dinners, late bedtimes...I guess it evens out in the end.
EXCITED for Halloween! Now, with my day off tomorrow if I can only make 4 costumes, get the house tidy, and make it to the grocery store it will be a good day.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
*lovelies*
Posted by "Jo" in many sizes at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Love the little cousins picture and Cali's belly, hard to believe she is almost due.
Beautiful family portraits. Does your grandmother grow all those pumpkins in her yard? I have trouble getting tomatoes to grow. Happy Halloween.
The party was fun!! and glad your pics turned out. It was nice to get them done and they turned out great!!
LOVE the pictures! You have such a cute family!
Kacy, that black and whit family picture is beautiful and you look stunning in it. You really are gorgeous.
OHHH.. I am sad every year that I don't get to be a part of the great party ;(. I love the picture of Cali's belly (thanks for sharing). I love your pictures of your family and once again you look amazing. You not only look amazing but you amaze me with all you do!
I love the pictures! You have such a cute little family!
Kacy, those pictures are fun! I love the one with Brent helping the girls. SWEET!!
I love your blog... you need to quit hair and become a photographer!!!
Post a Comment