Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nursery Inspiration

If you are in need of cute kids room ideas or nursery ideas (as I am with time running out!) Go to this site...too many cute ideas!

I have accomplished a few little things, some blankets, bumper pads, and a lot of wandering around from room to room staring at the walls, overwhelmed with all I want to do before I have baby #2! Once I get a little more organized, I will post some pictures. As for now, I will keep my messy piles private!

1 comments:

Vickers said...

I can't believe how many of your posts I have missed. I scanned all of your photos and am still impressed with Hads stompin' red boots. What a gal. My best wishes and regards for your last month of gestation. This is the month that always seems the longest, especially if it is August. Whew, it's hot being pregnant.