Sunday, November 16, 2008

sweets

First of all, Happy Birthday to Jennifer!! Check out Skunk Hollow to see her cute baby picture, and next to it her mini-me, Noah...She is beautiful, wonderful, and sassy enough to keep JD in his place. Happy Birthday Jennifer!

This is the sweetest thing...
Little Haddie and Olivia are the sweetest little friends. Hadley follows her around, holding hands, and occasionally getting her with the baseball bat (sorry oli!) We went to this fun gym, Kangaroo Zoo, by my house on Tuesday. Alex went with us and was so cute with the girls, helping them through the mazes.


My sad, sweet child has been sick all week, high fever and soar throat, up in the middle of the night screaming, crying, saying "ouwie" over and over, bringing her mommy to tears also. But she is finally feeling better, but Grandma Whitey felt so sad for her she bought her new Elmo Jammies. She loves them, but it brought on quite the little tantrum when I couldn't get elmo on the television (NOW!). I blow dried her hair for the first time, kinda sweet looking...And some other cuties...

We are off to Thanksgiving #1 out of 3. Hmm. Thats a lot of turkey. That is a lot of family...

4 comments:

whitey said...

Your teary,, I am now, she is growning so quickly where is time going? Stop time so I can enjoy her more.

Nettie said...

What a beautiful little girl! I love your posts, especially the ones with pictures of your little sweetheart! Thank you for sharing! And Happy #1 Thanksgiving! Grandma liked my hair too!

Tiff said...

We had fun on Tuesday! Olivia keeps talking about "her Haddie." Time does go by too fast it's sad just enjoy every precious moment. Hope she is feeling better. If you ever need Elmo movies I've got plenty.

Sioux said...

I love her hair blown dry - but it makes her look older! Maybe not do that so much anymore.