I now know, I am truly not baby hungry. Just nephew hungry. Being around this wonderful little man was, well, wonderful. Better than a pedicure while eating chocolate ice cream. Better than Christmas. Better than better than sex brownies. But coming home, getting sleep, and not having let-down. No panicky, crying tantrums that last hours, and oh, no crying infant baby. This to me is better right now than the little bit of heaven that is my future child. At this time in my life. Maybe in a year or two. Or three.
Gardening help...Yes. Look closely. Dirt. On her chin. Mixed with slobber. That is after she chewed it, swallowed some, and spit the rest out on her chin. Nummy.
Love those chunky little legs.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Home Today...
Posted by "Jo" in many sizes at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It is a WISE person that knows her limits! DANG! Our family makes the cutest babies . . . .
You have the cutest little monters. I love her!!
what a big helper she is. Where are your zoo pictures? I figured you would have posted them by now!!
Post a Comment