Monday, April 21, 2008

a Day iN the LiFe...

All nice and clean, sweet, and about 30 seconds away from a "no you won't put a diaper on me" tantrum. Still, couldn't resist posting the sweet picture.I guess I need to be plastic to get a kiss around here...

Well, I DID want brighter and funner. But is it necessarily better?
New paintings inspired by the non-working soap pump
Hadley did a little re-decorating of her own.
Finally a pict of the dresser. And you can get a glimpse of the BORING paint color behind it. Once I can afford to hang things on the walls, the paint color might not be so bad...the only pict I got of the paintings I did for the new baby. Behing the elephant is a green zebra, and on the right peeking through is the giraffe.I had to post these picture because McKaela had my camera for awhile, and the girls took these pictures of each other. They made me giggle when I was looking through my camera.

6 comments:

Sioux said...

LOVE the sippy cup in the toilet! I think the pix that you painted turned out darling...And color is your by-word.

Anonymous said...

love the pictures Jo!
mom

"Jo" in many sizes said...

I am not sure what by-word means!?

JB said...

i'm missing the bug...when are you and brent going out again???

Kare Bear said...

I love the color you chose on the dresser and in the bathroom. a bathroom for haddie will be fun. If I only knew how to draw like you do.

Tiff said...

I was just wondering what by-word means as well..hmmm...
Can you come to my house and livin' up the place a bit?? Looking at your blog makes me realize how lazy and un-motivated I am.
P.S. I hope you're not driving that train high on cocaine!