Monday, March 10, 2008

Uh-oh

Well, It's been ordered.Eek. Already having buyers remorse. But...found a good deal online with free shipping, and WaLa!! Is a quilt really complete without new sheets? So onto JcPenney I ventured and ordered not one, but two sheet sets. Sure hope they fit!! I ordered an orange set and a yellow set. I hope all of this is returnable.
Ya know, I had this idea a few months back that I was going to grow up a little, and start choosing big people colors. Hmm. I must've forgot.
So when I receive my shipment, I will wander to the paint store. And as much as I would like to say that I will take my time and look at all the colors, and maybe take home some samples and really pay attention to the way they make me feel, Ya right. I will probably pick the first color I see, and go with it. Then regret it for, oh say 2 years? So any opinions? Maybe a nice tan, or an olive green to contrast the red, or say white? Oh no, white walls in my house? OMG! I have even been thinking of repainting my dresser. Distressed, funky, have no ideas for color (big surprise!)

I'll keep ya posted, eh?

2 comments:

JB said...

no clue on what color, but hey, i'll come help you paint and give you encouragement when you doubt the color choice! ;) seriously. i will come help paint. i love to paint.

Tiff said...

Cute! I'm still trying to decide what color to get for my bed. I need your expertise since I always choose brown or green.