I (surprise) really enjoy cleaning Hadley Jo's bedroom. One big long week of dirty clothes is only one cute little load of laundry in the wash. It's so easy to pick up, fun to clean, look at all of her cute little things. Match tiny socks. Fold tiny little pants.
But
Other messes I just can't handle. Well, I handle them, it's just they aren't so tiny and cute...
All of this and she wasn't' out of my sight for 5 minutes.
By the way, I was busy folding cute little pants...:)
Imagine how much nicer my day would go if my cupboards had child proof locks on them. Anyone know a good handyman?
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Oh messes...
Posted by "Jo" in many sizes at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dan, my wife, is a great handyman!! Love the Easter eggs pics, those are pricelss. :)
Just close all the doors and put those deals on the door knobs. You can open them, but she won't be able to.
wow, don't you love it.It's a good thing that she is so cute. If it wasn't for the cute little faces of my girls life would be ten times harder some days.I'm sorry to say But this is only the beginning of the WONDERFUL messes we all love to clean up.
Post a Comment