Friday, June 26, 2009

Slightly Panicking...

Don't judge please, my spell check is not working! Hukt on fonix.
Wow 65 days left to go. If I am induced at 39 weeks that is only 8 WEEKS! Oh boy I have a lot to do to get ready... I don't know what has happened, or what is new, but the last few weeks have been so busy. Today was the first day in a long time I was able to read blogs, comment, update mine, play catch up I guess.
It could be that it takes me an extra 45 minutes to get ready everyday, thanks to hot flashes, makeup melting off and reapplication, impossibly trying to dry hair that becomes wet again with my sticky natural dew, clothes not fitting...potty breaks,yada yada.
Or is it this crazy toddler, who in the last week has fingerpainted my couch with POO! Graffitied our walls, coffee table, couch and herself (pjs included) with Sharpie...Asks for meals that are left untouched, only to insist 4 minutes later on a dwink and a snack! A bedtime routine that takes 95 minutes, from 30 minutes of reading to 65 minutes of coralling her back into bed with 8 new books and 3 plastic dolls. It's fun to be the one to go check on her after all is quiet, she usually is uncomfortably passed out ontop of many hard objects, or in an entirely new outfit... Tutu, fairy wings, boots, wand in hand, 3 purses, doll...Oh the giggles of having a little girl. And here is "MOM! I need a POPSCICLE!" at 830 in the morning. We have locked our fridge up due to the whole package of cheese she ate and scattered around the house, but didn't think about the freezer. We had a wonderful rainy weekend in Bear Lake, where we are headed again tonight till Sunday. And another slightly rainy wonderful day at Lagoon for Fathers Day...


And there are these joys...Pict I took for Fathers Day of my sneaky and silly little nephews. I love these faces!More HERE





Well Im off to Birthday shop, do laundry, maybe a couple little girl haircuts, pack for Bear Lake, and GET OUT OF TOWN! Woo Hoo!

4 comments:

Nettie said...

Seems like you do deserve to "Get Out Of Town". Have fun and be careful! Haddie is a handful but I know you really wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! She is a cutie!

Mike and Kadie Briggs said...

Wow 8 weeks!! I am excited to see another Jo Junior!! Sounds like you are keeping busy;) But would you have it any other way? Have a great weekend!

Zoei said...

Your pictures of Noah and AJ are adorable!!

Kare Bear said...

I rememebr the things I'd find in Pay's bed when she finaly went to sleep. I have no clue how she slept on all the toys and clutter around her. Bear lake was fun! Even with the glow stick juice in the eyes and throw -up.. The pics of the boys are awesome. I call My girls next!