Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I like pepper

Every night at dinner we come across the same problem. Hadley wants to put massive amounts of pepper on her food, we tell her no, and it hits the fan. So tonight we tried a little "I told you so." It worked as good as everything else we try with her...It didn't. Just watch and learn how the pros do it.
Licking the pepper. Even snorting it a little. No bother yet...
Adding more...
and yet more again...
Finally! "Pepper Hot!" The I told you so moment. Wait, no. She says "I like pepper!"
Now, big gulps and a bath. And please child, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR EYES!
Posts like these are not for everyone, mostly Grandmas who giggle at this and then tell all their friends.
Egg dying: As if you haven't seen enough of these type of pictures. Notice the toddler eating a Popsicle? Yes, that is my egg thrower. First egg down within 60 seconds. Oh wait. Not down, not dropped, no "oops" here. The egg was CHUCKED at McKaela, splattering the door behind her. Temper, this child!
The most decorating she did the rest of the night.
I was really fascinated by this egg, as fascinated as you can get by dyed eggs...
Showing off our new manicures...Fun spring break with Aunt Kacy. Haddie had her toes painted, too. She lets everyone know "Guy do it, Guy paint my toes."
Easter Morning. I realized later as I was telling Brents sweet, humble, very religious Grandmother all about Hadleys basket, that the Easter Bunny had quite a rebellious streak. A gun, butterfly tattoos, and a toolbox. Yes, I did cover my toddler with tattoos, strapped a gun to her belt and sent her off to Grandmas with her toolbox. Not to worry though, she still loves pink and her growing collection of tutus! I'm not training a tom-boy! I just want her to be well rounded?
Ant pile.
Flying a kite with Daddy, probably the best part of the day for her.


I took a few pictures of my BFF Tiffany's babies. They are so cute!




-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
And Finally...
To my Mom, Grandma, Aunts, Brothers, Cousins and whole entire family...not to mention my Gramps. I love you and you are all on my mind this week, as always, especially tomorrow. Love you.

6 comments:

Sioux said...

I think that the pepper must be her Auntie Sioux coming out in her! As long as she eats it, I'd let her experiment.

The fotos of Tiff's kids are darling...are you sure you don't want to do that job full-time?

whitey said...

You are a great Mom, aunt and friend and of course my favorite daughter!!

Kare Bear said...

You've been quite busy lately.. Your spring break sounds alot funner then ours was! It's good to have a tom boy. That's what Pay is :)

Kare Bear said...

Your pictures of Tiff's babies turned out so cute! What action did you use on the black and white pics?

Mike and Kadie Briggs said...

The pictures of Caleb and Olivia are awesome. You do such a good job. The pepper story was so funny. It never works when you try to teach a lesson (at least it seems like it never does!)

Nettie said...

I loved your post. All the pictures are so dang cute. I know, ..... I say that about all of them, but they truly are. Haddie is a pistol. With you and her together I get such enjoyment. I can't help but chuckle. She does keep you hopping, that is for sure.

Today has been hard,...I just keep thinking back. It is getting easier, but I miss him so much! I for one really appreciated your comment at the end of your post. And I know that all the others in the family did also. I love ya KC!