Friday, October 24, 2008

Back for More...

These are pictures of my beautiful baby (can I still call her that?) from today on Lagoon Trail....


Just had to share.

Also, another smile I wanted to share...My neice wrote me this cute email, and it has kept me giggling all night...
"hi kacy this is payton im at gramos house and i am haveing fun and i hope your haveing fun and can you asck brent how was his fishing go for me and tell hadly is doing and paige wonits to have a sleep over your house"

*update*
I wrote niece back, telling her "Thank you for writing me, you made MY WHOLE DAY!!!"

this was her darling response..."hi kacy i just got on the cumputher and sens this is my first time writing to my family and its fun and just looking at the bord of pickshers in the cumputher room and paige is palying with grandma and they our cooking eggs"

giggles...

3 comments:

Mike and Kadie Briggs said...

Beautiful Baby indeed... And yes you can call her that forever if you want my opinion! I love the pics! I also love Payton's sweet letter.

whitey said...

Oh man can you slow down the speed on that slide show??? I have to enjoy all those cute little faces she is pulling...and the magnifying glass is a real treat.

Tiff said...

Cute pictures! I've been on the trail a few times this week trying to enjoy life instead of take it for grantit. I don't know if I even like Edward right now. My heart is melting for poor Jacob. He better catch a break by the end of this damn book or I'm writing a Jacob book in retaliation.