PEEK*A*BOO. Where is Haddie? What you don't see, the glass full of water on top of the night stand, ready to soak at the slightest bump.Cinco de Mayo Fiesta a la Casa de Turman Familio. Comprende?
"HADLEY! QUIT EATING THE SAND!!"Nothing makes my beautiful little child look more pale and pasty than this tan, brown eyed, photogenic little senorita. Olivia LOVES to get her picture taken. And if she is like her mother, will never have a bad picture taken.
Nothing is safe anymore in the Hadley Broderick house. Notice her balance, one foot resting on a teatering chair, the other barely on the edge of the stable chair. The concentration and drive she has, just to suck on the back of an unopened box of crackers. Future tight rope walker? Balance beam?
Once life settles down a little, when I am, gulp, 75, I will post some more fun pictures.
Mothers day is this weekend (yea) which means I will relax all day and be pampered, maybe even eat grapes. Oh wait. No, it's a holiday. Which means wake up at the buttcrack of the day (7:30), drive from one end of the valley to the other, 5 or 6 stops, yelling at my husband to drive faster, being late, hence the anger between us. Cranky baby, no naps, and home late to a dirty house. But I love my mommy, and my grammy's, and Haddie loves her 6 Grammies and...her daddy. Not so much me, unless hitting and screaming at someone is a way to show love? And we love Brents mom, grandma, and step-mom. It's supposed to be a beautiful day, and I did just buy a new bottle of Excedrin Migraine, so things should go good!!
Friday, May 9, 2008
.*.Sillies.*.
Posted by "Jo" in many sizes at 7:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
A beautiful rainy day today. I'm with you on another FUN holiday. But I love mother's day. Happy mother's day Kac. You deserve it!!!When it's all over we can then relax.
dude, i am SO glad i'm not the only one not looking forward to sunday. i totally don't get this holiday thing. i think we might go to my mom's on saturday (oh, wait, that's tomorrow!!! oops) And we probably won't go over to G&V's til G's bday and give her her mother's day gift then.
i love the pic of olivia in the front and blurry little hadley in the back. that cracks me up!
so if we miss you on sunday, happy mother's day!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to one of the cutest mommas around! Hope you have a wonderful day, and let B & H pamper you a little. You do such an amazing job with Haddie, and are so sweet to everyone. Love ya. . .
P.S. BTW, I LOVE the new hairdo!
Post a Comment