Sunday, December 30, 2007

...crAftiEs...

Some people have bad habits to help them unwind after a day...I have a wonderfully bad habit of obsessing about something that has to be done RIGHT NOW, and I will cut every corner to get it done this second!!

I am SO over Christmas. It was wonderful, but my patience with the mess and clutter around the house has run out. The tree is down, the lights will be down tomorrow, and everything will be out of sight and out of mind.
I do have Valentines on the brain, hence the book. I think with the arrival Haddie's 12 Month Birthday (she will not be a year, just 12 months. That's how I'm dealing!) has got me a little excited about February. Besides the house does look somewhat empty now!
*#*and now for some smiles*#* a trapped baby, squawkingwhat do you mean I can't fit them both in my mouth?and lastly, the reason I don't get anything done. My housekeeper is a little off her rocker!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute book all my christmas is almost down also. do you have any more record books?

"Jo" in many sizes said...

I don't have anymore, this was my last one. I have thought about just buying books from the DI and painting them...?